Due to the most recent forecast of snowing starting around 5 am tomorrow, we reluctantly decide to have school closing tomorrow 12/9/17. Even though we try our best to keep school open for the Community Fair, we consider the safety of your driving the top priority.
We will postpone the Community Fair to next Saturday (12/16).
For those who have already prepared food for the fair, we really appreciate it. If possible, we hope you can still contribute next week. The snowing is really unexpected in our planning.
For the Lion Dance team, the meeting will be held next Saturday.
Principal of CHS